Position Type: Full Time
Salary: Open DOE
Position Location: Offshore Rotation
Keystone Engineering is currently seeking a Controls and Automation Engineer to join and grow with our team. This is a position for Offshore Rotation Automation support for a Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Oil and Gas facility. 21/21 rotation currently, expected to transition to 14/14 rotation in future.
- Provide hands-on support for ArchestrA and PLC systems for an Oil and Gas Production facility.
- Perform ArchestrA maintenance functions including troubleshooting, configuring, deployment, and backups.
- Perform PLC maintenance functions including troubleshooting, additions, documentation, and backups.
- Computer support including software upgrades and backups.
- Possesses a full understanding of all of the sections of the Keystone Procedures Manual applicable to the work assigned to the employee.
- Continuously practices Quality Control while executing the work.
- Actively promotes and personally observes all company, client, and regulatory Health, Safety, Security, & Environment (HSSE) procedures.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Experience with ArchestrA and Rockwell PLC programming.
- Troubleshooting Experience
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas production facilities and terminology.
- PLC Programming.
- Wonderware InTouch or ArchestrA Experience.
- Knowledge of networking and servers.
- Ability to read P&IDs and technical procedures.