Keystone Engineering Inc. Online Privacy Statement
1. Overview. Keystone Engineering Inc. (“Keystone” or “we”), together with its affiliated companies, maintains the keystoneengr.com website as a service to visitors. This Privacy Statement is designed to inform you how we collect and use data through the keystoneengr.com website and any other Keystone websites that direct you to this Privacy Statement (the “website”) and to help you make an informed decision about using our website. Use of our website constitutes your consent to the terms of this Privacy Statement. Whenever you submit information via our website, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you have questions or complaints regarding our Privacy Statement or privacy practices, please use one of the options listed in the contact section at the end of this Privacy Statement.
2. Collection, Use, and Sharing of Information. We collect two types of information from visitors to our website: (1) traffic data, which shows, for example, how many times and which pages are visited, but does not contain personally identifying information; and (2) personal information, which visitors may disclose to us. We may use such information to provide services to you, to facilitate your use of our website, to understand our visitors, and to advertise. Traffic data is collected by data files such as “cookies,” HTML5 local storage, and log files. A “cookie” is a small text file saved to local storage on a user’s computer or internet connected device, which allows us to identify the particular computer or device when it returns to the website. Personal information may include data such as your name, e-mail address, and other contact information, resume information, and any login ID or profile information created or submitted by you. If you login to our website and create a profile, we may use your information to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information and to otherwise provide you with information or services. There are a few ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide us with and consent to our collection of certain information:
a. Traffic Data. When you visit this website we automatically collect information about your computer, server, and browser, and “cookies” and log files collect and track this information. We use this data to administer the website and to provide you with personalized and location-based content. Examples of the collected information include the web pages most frequently visited, the services accessed the most, and links to other sites that users most often visit. We may share this data in the aggregate with partners and advertisers.
b. Personal Information. We collect personal information, for example, when you send us an e-mail, create a profile, submit your resume, or enter a contest. We may use your contact information to contact you. We use your resume and job request information for various staffing and recruiting purposes. We may disclose personal information to other companies and individuals in finding a potential job match. We may also share information with third parties to provide services to you in our business. We do not sell your data to third parties, however.
c. Opt-In E-mail Services. If you subscribe to our opt-in e-mail services (for example, our news releases), we ask for your contact information, including your name and e-mail address. We use the information to send you the e-mails as part of that service.
d. Disclosure of Data. We will also disclose your data as needed to operate our systems; to protect Keystone; to prevent fraud or illegal conduct; in the event of a corporate reorganization, sale, or merger of any of our businesses; and if compelled by the government or courts or to comply with laws.
3. Your Consent and Acceptance of our Privacy Practices. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use by Keystone, its affiliated companies, and partners of your information as described in this Privacy Statement, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement, and you agree to adhere to the Conditions of Use posted on this website.
4. Access to Your Personal Information. By utilizing the “Contact Us” area of this website, you can (1) ask for a copy of your personal information; (2) ask for your personal information to be corrected or updated (you can also log into your account and modify your information at any time by using your log-in credentials); and/or (3) ask us to remove your personal information from our records. Our contact information is available at the end of this Privacy Statement.
5. Security and Retention. Our security measures protect against misuse and unauthorized modification of personal information we receive from you. As with any transmission over the Internet, however, there is some risk in sending us personal information. We will retain your information for as long as needed for the uses described in this Privacy Statement. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Privacy Statement, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Messages from Keystone, Your Profile, and Your Right to Opt Out. We may, from time to time, use your personal information to send you messages or advertising regarding our services, including employment information and job opportunities. You may receive these messages from Keystone using various methods, including e-mail, phone, direct mail, and other means of communication. You may opt out of receiving these communications or change your preferences at any time. You can e-mail us directly to request to be removed from our informational e-mail list by sending the request to email@example.com.
7. Links to Affiliated Company Sites and Third Party Sites. Our website contains links to other sites, both those of affiliated companies and of unaffiliated third parties. Keystone is not responsible for the privacy practices of third party sites.
8. Compliance with Laws outside the U.S. This Privacy Statement applies to this site in the United States. If you access this site from outside the United States, you should make sure you do so in compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
9. Changes to this Privacy Statement. From time to time, we may make changes to this Privacy Statement, our Conditions of Use, and our website. Your continued use of our website constitutes acceptance to any such changes.
10. No Legal Rights Created. This Privacy Statement does not by itself create any legal rights. For a statement of the legal principles governing the use of this website, please see our Conditions of Use.
11. Contact Us. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, our Conditions of Use, or our website, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write or fax to:
Keystone Engineering Inc.
Attn: KEI Webmaster
1100 W. Causeway Approach
Mandeville, LA 70471